UUGSB: A Kid-friendly Place!Join Us!
Children’s Session: currently in hiatus until we have enough families enrolled to sustain a thriving program.
Our new website, with more information, is coming next month (March 2019, hopefully).
The Goal of our Children’s Program is to encourage children to:
- …know that they are lovable beings of inherent worth and dignity.
- …realize that they are moral agents, capable of making a difference in the lives of others and in the health of our planet.
- …recognize the importance of community, and know that love is what makes a family.
- …acknowledge a world of diverse religious identities.
- …experience joy, awe, and gratitude in response to life’s gifts… and find hope and healing in the face of life’s challenges.
- …feel safe, as they grow older, to form their own answers to life’s great questions (such as the nature/existence of a deity, what it means to be mortal, and what is my purpose in life?).